Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Terrier and Shar Pei Clocks

The Terrier and Shar Pei clocks are up:). You are acquainted with the models...aren't you?
Dewey modeled for the Terrier clock while Bolo inspired the Pei clock. After deciding upon the clock of your choice, all you need to do is click the link given below the clock you've selected. This will take you to the page (opens in a new window), that displays a box containing the required HTML code.


Mechanical - Terrier (29 kb)

Mechanical - Shar Pei (24 kb)

Shar Pei (with bird) (24 kb)

The Terv, Beagle, and Siberian Husky clocks are currently on the assembly line! Mercury isn't giving me any clue when they'd be ready, but I shall continue to play the canine detective and continue my Oodget updates!

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

4 comments:

Kess And Her Mama said...

Mercury is simply brilliant! Absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see the beagle version (no pressure, seriously...)

Molly the Airedale said...

Your clocks are just fabulous, Oorvi! We LOVE them!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Oorvi
May I take the tewwiew clock pleez?
I know it's modeled aftew Dewey, but I look like that too.
You awe soo clevew to help make these
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Your clocks are wonderful!
I have borrowed the WFT one for dear Miss 'Wheelie' Judy who posts on my blog on alternate Wednesdays!

Regards
Woodstock